Thursday, December 2, 2010

Everything is Near~

\(~.~)/

Bufday is near... Rehearsal is near... 19 is near... 25 is NEAR too... hehe~
Altho it's just the beginning of the month but it feels like the 25 days in gap are so small that you cant take a long breath to relax. We have to be prepared..we have to be well prepared for the upcoming war... we have to fully utilise all of our energy. We have to.... I dunno, you name it!

hahaha~~ I love December since young... bcos it's my long long semester break...Although now I'm in the working society edi, I still LOVE December.. cos I still can feel the holiday mood. The Christmas mood to be exact. I love all the Christmas celebrations and of cos my birthday too!~ XD (ermm... im not giving you some hints to actually rmb my bufday. It's just that I'm too happy and excited for the christmas event!)

I'm so excited that I've spent RM200 for my dancer's make up last nite. O.O!! I also dunno why I spent so much for just 3 little small things. ='( my purse vomit blood edi.... but the look that I wanted to achieve, is not... that complete yet.. sobsob.. ='''( how? who can help me?? anyone willing to sponsor us? XD I'll be really grateful and will welcome you big big with my hugs?? arms? which one do you prefer? haha~ I will say, hugs for ladies... guys? hmm..high5? XD

oh ya! I seriously need help. I need...make-up artist and hair stylist? haha~~ pro-nya.. I want ppl who knw how to makeup (dramatic look) and ppl who knws how to really braid hair..anyone anyone?? Cos I dont think I can do it all alone. I'll be really tired that 2 days... I need help...help.... and it's a volunteer basis ok? =))

Cheers!!~ I love CHRISTmas... I love to see Big REVIVAL WAVE... I love serving Him.. Muackss~

No comments: