Monday, December 13, 2010

Unmeasureable Excitement but Undescribeable Feelings...

19 Dec is around the corner... I'm excited! are you??

This morning I reconfirm my frens' attendance to the event..and guess wat.. 1 more coming! yeah~  4320, it's time for BIG wave! Time for God's work.. can't wait cant wait... Bz preparing, practicing.... although limited space, but Holy Spirit will definitely help us... We will do our Best to Glorify God's name.

Felt a lil stressed actually... pressured to be exact. The new friend I'm inviting (who actually approached me on her own..asking abt the event) is the Ballet teacher/dance studio director...DIRECTOR..O.O!!  I'm happy that she wanted to come and see but at the same time, if my choreography is not that good?? T.T how?? especially the ballet part.... Oh... who can help me? Anyway, I pray that God will do rest of the things... I'll just submit myself to him. (mou ngan tai ar.... scary scary)

Yesterday was the 1st rehearsal, Ps Meng said it was the best ever (for both drama n dance).... A lot of ppl said it's nice... just the chorus part mayb nid to be more sync. siigghhh..... happy that it was good but pressure cos it's not perfect. ='(  After listening to all sorts of plans from Sis Mei Lin, I felt more stress. sobsob.... It's not that I dont want to do it... I knw this is it... it's just that I'm afraid cos I'm not professional enough. I dont have the proper basic, I dont have proper classes before....Or should I just sign up for some classes now to improve myself? sighh...how?

I'm happy with my dancers esp when they manage to learn all the steps & patterns in a very short time but I'm sad when they do not listen to me or do not take things seriously... which causes me nid to repeat again n again for dunno how many times.. sigghh... They are awesome, this I cannot deny...but teenagers.. as you know tends to fool around a lot. sighh~  Oh, God please help me... give me your strength...

Well, trust God is all I need. I do the small parts, He do the BIG part... 4320 Christmas is the day that the Lord hath made!

** This is the day, that the Lord has made,
     I will Rejoice and be glad in it,
     This is the day that the Lord has made,
     I will Rejoice and be glad in it,

     Rejoice.... In the Lord,
     Rejoice.... In the Lord.

     This is the day, that the Lord has made,
     I will Rejoice and be glad in it,
     This is the day that the Lord has made,
     I will Rejoice and be glad in it.

     This is the Day that the Lord Has MADE!

No comments: