Friday, December 3, 2010

YESH!

Yeah~ Youtube is back in office....
 031210 is defintely a special day for me...

Everything is so smooth. I've been chatting for whole morning, lunch with colleague, then cell group with a few more new comers (They are attracted to his story.. hm.. He did a great job actually - building up r/ship with them), then here I am again in office..blogging. Oopss.. haha~~

Starting from last nite, I've got lotsa lotsa birthday blessings.. TQ everyone.. love u all. Wishes all the way from all over the places including Japan, Australia, KK, etc etc... TQ very muchie. I'm grateful and happy cos yeah, it's my birthday but at the same time, I grew older... O.O!! (nvm, as long as I'm young at heart, I will always be young~ XD)

Friends kept on asking me... what you want, how are you going to celebrate... the answer is I dunno. I want a lot of things... but in my mind, it seems like christmas event is more important cos I cant really see my birthday. it's like... it Outshine my birthday.. haha~~

I pray that friends that I've invited will get to know Him more during this special event. I pray that I can get lotsa good news..which makes my heart leaps a thousand times or more... I want everything to be well!! yes! Well! Let All things go according to His Will~)

Jesus I love you and please bless all the ppl whom I loved too. Ppl who bless me, bless them double or triple or more, Lord. Let it be overflowed...!

1 comment:

Ann said...

u knw..that's exactly how i feel for my bday too!! JESUS is the SUPERSTAR NOW!! haha soooo excited~~~~~~~~~ I dedicated all my wishes to REVIVAL!!!!