Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Last Minute

ARGH!

Some people like to do things in the last minute. Why on earth do you have to do it only at the very last minute? Can't you do it earlier on since you have plenty of time? Please be responsible!

I've sent out an email earlier on since last week regarding their duties and yet only just now he told me that he can't do it and saying angrily that no matter what, I've to find a solution for him. @#&*^@ Who do you think I am? There's no other people who is free to do it.. if not you, who else can do it? You say you need to do research... is all your job on research only? What's job title?? Aren't this your job? Saying you did not receive my email and blame me that I did not inform you on mon morning.... do you think I will do double work? I have things to do oso.... you are not the only one who hv things to do. It's not that I dont want to do double job but think carefully... What for I send email out n cc to my superior? what for? Aren't you suppose to check your email everyday in the morning once you have reach office? It's your own fault that you did not check earlier on. Why tell me last minute that you don't want to do it? Do you think I can do magic? If you can't do it, you should have at least reply me earlier on that you can't do it and not wait until today which is already wednesday, ok?

You say it's unfair cos u hv 3 slots, others hv 2 slots only... think carefully and recheck the prev schedule i've sent to everyone. You and some of them hv 2 slots, others 3 slots... did they complaint? NO! it's a rotation. You all wanted to be fair... I am FAIR! Last time you din get 3 slots means this time you hv do it. It's so simple and yet you complaint a lot!

Somemore your good friend also say, if there's swapping or changes, you should do it earlier on and not in the last minute. He also stated that he doesn't like last minute job. Even your good friend doesn't want to replace you in that duty of yours! What do you want me to do then? You are the only that will have 2 slots everytime? Is this fair to others?! think! Ohh...!! I am really pissed off now.

If you talk to me nicely, I wont b mad... the way you talk, it really pisses off!

No comments: