Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dance! Dance for Him!


Although I've shared this video before in FB but I still like to share or embed it in here.... I love their dance, the choreography. Their dance really touched one's heart... the energy, the fire, the flow, the gentleness.... everything! I love it... Hopefully, you'll like it too. If you've missed it last time, do enjoy it in here.

Here's a brief description about them. They are christian dance ministry (OMD Mission Dance - Only Jesus Mission Dance) in Korea. They do a lot of performance both on stage and off stage (on the street, etc). You can search for them online or subcribe to their channel in youtube. Their website is www.onlyjesus.co.kr . Do enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed it.



Here's another video that I like too... I love the gentleness, the strength and the emotion that you can feel, the whole story that they portrayed out through their dance.



No comments: