Thursday, June 16, 2011

Complicated

I had a very complicated feelings...

A second of joy, a second of stress, a second of disappointment.. what in the world is happening?

Things happening to my surrounding or me in summary:

1) Boss not going to another company (means I still hv my good boss).
2) Lift starting making that same noise (oooiinngg....oiinnggg).
3) Timetabling is making me big headache (why they dont tell me earlier that there are things they wanted to change? n it's different from what they've given me earlier..)
4) I smell smoke... means he's smoking.
5) When im stressed, ppl post some funny things (it releases my stress a while).
6) I actually dont really like relying on others. So, if I have choices, I will definitely choose NOT TO ASK FOR HELP FROM ANYONE.
7) I wish I have car.
8) I wish I have plenty of time.
9) I wish Im on holiday.
10) I wish I have plenty of money (well..who dont?)
11) I just dont feel like doing anything!
12) GREAT! I dont know it's blogger problem o wat. My blogger bckgrd changed! @#&%&$%@*#&^ It's so UGLY!!

Okay.. get back to work. sigghh.. negative thoughts go away from me.

1 comment:

mayooi said...

panda... out of the 12 things u mentioned, only 2 things actually made u feel better.. u do know that dwelling in such negative situation will only get u deeper and deeper into the wrong direction, rite? so chillax a bit ya... those out of control ones, leave it aside.. cos being stress abt it wun fix situation oso.. juz focus on things dat u can handle and get them done.. once u solve 1 of them, u'll have de motivation and strength 2 continue and solve others =)