Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My limit??

I have been so busy lately and lack of rest. My body is getting a little alarm.. signaling me that the immune system is not as strong as before. Has been sneezing for whole day yesterday, sorethroat started this morning, n now gastric. Aizz... can I stay strong until DREAMS is over? Am I at my limit?? Certainly no... (I must say NO, cos I wanted to b more n to be used by Him). I've been informed by pastors that we'll have a lot of projects coming. Just dunno when and what it is.. and we might nid to go out for mission together wit him.

Besides my ministry, there's my work.... working in this office is kinda nice & comfortable except when there's some idiot who really likes to kacau u and pisses u off! haaiizzzz..... really beh ta han some ppl edi. I really dunno wat's in their mind. Is it really hard for u to add on a "please" word when u're asking for something? Is it really hard for you to speak politely? Oh dear.... I tot I can relax today. In the mid of my gastric pain, he called up! deng... almost explode. Then someone came and kacau again. Speaking of those brainless words... pls la.. dont go around flirting or kacau-ing ppl can ar?? Haizzz.... control control.... cannot cannot. Hv to tahan no matter wat. self control.. patience... love... pls come to me.

1 comment:

peacefreezer-pik yee said...

I'm in almost same situation like u~ XD
let's +u together la
for DREAMS from above high :)