Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wat day is today??

Yesterday was a definitely a good day cos Junko is born!... I bought a steam sterilizer and a pacifier that flip close when it drops (happy happy~~).. but today.. sigghh... it seems like 180 degree turning. T.T

I accidentally deleted my document, hence, i nid to re-type it again. But lucky me, I'm quite fast in typing and editing documents. Well, nobody knows what's gonna happen after I finished typing. =.=

Happy to submit my completed work to my boss but... just before I enjoy my seaweed plum vinegar, things got a lil complicated again. It is good for a customer to purchase a fully filled drink/food in its package but no one will ever like it when things spilled bcos of the pressure it has. The vinegar/seaweed came flying out of the package like it cant contain the pressure/stress it has (the opening only 2cm long, width only 3mm lehh). Flying right to my errrmmm.. u knw where. sighh... now I smell like a plum vinegar. ='( my skirt, my tank top, my cardigan n even my hair smell of vinegar. arrgghhh....

It's really not a very good day for me today... but I pray that things will just turn better as the clock is ticking now. **begging earnestly**

No comments: