Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Shaking

I was checking the timetable and doing some amendments when I felt the building shaking. I can feel the chair, my table, my computer moving to left n right a little... I tot I was dizzy or something. Then I quickly ask my colleague, while asking.. I saw the glass door moving. ha... but my colleague didnt feel anything. By the time he touched my table, it stop shaking.

After a few seconds, I felt the second tremor again. Again, I asked him.. still he did not feel anything. Perhaps he was standing so he couldn't feel anything. Ask another friend of mine, yet he responded me with the same answer as my colleague. However, fren in fb clarify the issue for me... saying it was earthquake. Happening in Sumatera.. 5.4 mag then 6.2 mag. Tat's y we felt it. Another colleague of mine who was in the clinic at that time, testified that he too felt it. sighh... earthquake is happening more n more frequent. Is it safe in Msia? Is our building safe to withstand all the tremors mayb in the future?

The time is near... Be prepared. Never fall asleep.

No comments: