Monday, June 6, 2011

Family

I missed my family so much. Seen them in Brunei and in Exit event. They remain close in my heart. Feeling the warmth... feeling the love they hv for me. I'm grateful..

We can't celebrate fathers' day with daddy this year..(actually for these past 6 yrs). Bought him a crocs in 1U on 29 May (although he said it's expensive but he was smiling - I knw he likes it cos he kept on trying on my lil sis's crocs). Although I'm tired but looking at their happy face while shopping energize me. Dad was a lil heartache when we used too much of our money spending on those few days when they're here. But I'm glad that i'm able to treat them on good foods and buy them stuffs. Happy Family is what you should ask for. Money doesnt buy happiness but building up a good relationship remains forever. Flying them over to KL just for the event is not wasting money.. but seeing the chances of salvation is the main purpose I have in mind. Although dad did not go to the front (he's kind of a shy person), I knew in my heart that a seed of gospel has been planted in him (cos he said - aiya, when u hv heart, wherever u are it counts). I believe that day will come.

In the past, there were too many things happening. I wish I can just wipe off the dark part but every part that had happened, there must b a lesson. I yearn for a happy family for ages. This day..this happy family has been granted by God. He never leave us or abandon us. In Him, I always believe, no matter how hard is our lives, how dramatic is our lives, He will always be there for us.

Together we share our tears, together we share our happy moments.
- We've just talked with each other through video call last nite. Mom & Dad were super funny and energetic. From now on, we'll b able to communicate more easily with the whole family. Love my family~

2 comments:

Mek said...

I feel like crying reading this post! cos i was a rebellious daughter during my younger times LOL! is this sat a father's day?

Chelle said...

no mek... it's sun. not sat... I was too. Well, we shud say almost all teenagers are rebellious.