Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm NEW

LOL~

Been longing to cut my hair for such a long time.... n finally after Seremban's mission, i went to cut my hair ytd. Was planing to keep it long... cos it's been accompaying me for such a long time (Althought my usual practice is to cut it super short after it grew super long). After some shik shak shik shak, 7 inches of my hair gone! O.O but luckily.... it's not a terrible hair cut, or else i'll cry a thousand litres. hehe~ Now, it's not super short, not very long either.. just medium n nice. Great~

Hmm.. some ppl might think, i looked weird.. but to tell u the truth, I've cut this style before but it was like 4 yrs ago i think? haha~ I know it takes some time to get use to it. hahahahaha~ So, I'm NEW again! no more long straigth hair with slanting fringe. but hor.... this is not much different la. My usual hair style will come back very soon, once it is long again.. =.=

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

its mek btw LOL!

Chelle said...

hahaha~ it's nothing special, mek. not like urs.. i love ur hair~ nice n smooth. see hw la.. if i get to take some pic, sure u can see it one. =)