Thursday, October 20, 2011

His Voice

His voice is still loud and clear in my mind. The way he talks is so gentle...  Guess, I really missed him a lot.

I dreamed about him this morning (it was right before I wake up for work). He called me saying, "Michelle, it's okay. I'll fetch you today okay? Wait for me in the office after work. I'll fetch you to church." Thinking of going to bible class together. "Hm... okay but I can drive today. Tomorrow my turn to fetch u okay?" but he declined my offer. "No, i'll fetch you today and tomorrow. It's okay. I'm free.. n i feel better." "Are you sure? Are you really okay to drive?". I thought he is really here with us... I've totally forgotten that he has return to be with God.

I woke up... a lil happy and a lil puzzle. Then I realised that it was only a dream.. a dream that is so real. His voice is so real. He's still my best friend. A friend that will never say no and never fail to offer help. Miss him so much~

No comments: