Monday, October 31, 2011

Life

Received a sad news... T.T...

Life is indeed very short. I dunno why life is taken away one after another in just a few years. Got to know a lot of ppl but also lost a lot of ppl that left some footprints in  my life. God gaves us lives but he will also take it away once the journey has come to an end.

Yeun Shin... She's adorable, friendly, humble and loves to smile. Although I didn't get to see her a lot of times, but her presence in iCampus, made it more lively. I thought i'll be able to see her when cg resume n when they're workload is not that much. She's a person who rather go to cg then to stay at home when she's very stress. =') really missed her. Her laughter is so cute... I bet her friends must be really sad and missed her a lot. She's just too special..

Yeun Shin, you'll forever be in my memory. Miss you..
Rest in peace.

No comments: