Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What's happening?

Sighh....

Lotsa things happening lately.. I was very happy & nervous initially last sat. Set the appointment.. went for survey of costumes. Suddenly, my car was bang by a luxury car. Lexus WVA 7097, silver blue.. drove by a guy. Thought he will be very honest, gentlemen & trustable.. I chose to trust him.. but he's a coward in the end. He din answer my call, never reply my sms, n did not do any police report. Guess that's y a lot of ppl loves to bully me. (I know I've changed a lot... to a better me or worst i dont know. Cos I dont get angry easily recent yrs, I dont scold ppl that much these recent mths, I dont take revenge like how i used to - cos I owes said.. how you treat me is how i treat u; really thought this is a better me..but I got bullied almost all of the time ='(  ). Well, forget & let go..






Lost my beloved pendrive last sat n I only realised it on monday. Asked all of the dancers but none of them know where is it. T.T Lucky that I've just clear my things and save my important things to my laptop (if i didnt rmb it wrongly). Got my new pendrive, Sliq, 12GB... but it was originally installed and stored with some e-mag and application which ate some of my memory. So, I deleted the unwanted things but accidentally deleted some Sliq applications (cos Mr. J said.. Go ahead delete it, it's no use). Used it this morning and only realised that my PenDrive Icon is gone! T.T

Workload in office is increasing each and everyday recently. I got no chance to clear off all of the things. My desk is bcoming more n more messy. My mind is full with everything...never stop, never get to rest, my only time to rest is at nite. Thank God that I dont nid to bring my office work back home. =') and I'm so grateful that I can still TAHAN till today.. no signs of sakit here n there..just a lil blurred vision (eyes too tired i think?).





Gayao ar!!~

No comments: