Monday, October 31, 2011

A bz monday morning

Busy busy busy... is what I get early in the morning right before I step into my office. =.=

As early as 7.23am, my boss sms-ed me. Asking me about the invigilators.

At 8.50am, my student told me she forgot her exam docket. So, I need to wait for her replacement fee receipt then rush up to the exam dept to get another docket. Accompany her to the exam hall which is so far far far away.

At 8.52am, boss called me and told me he's on EL but there's 1 appointment at 10 am. If the guest turn up, then he'll come back.

8.55 am, my another batch of students told me that their classroom is under renovation and supposingly they have classes in that room until 1pm. Nobody inform me about anything (i mean from the RPU). So, called up the RPU, told them.... asked them to get a new venue. (you know what she told me?? "it's hard to get a classroom nowadays" and I was like "what? but they have classes till 1pm. No matter what, you have to find another classroom".

9.25am, got back in my office not even 2sec, my phone rang again.... RPU, found another room for 11-1pm class. Saying that they do not know that the actual room is still under renovation till today and the room might not be available for these few days. (-.-")

9.30am, exam dept called me again.... T.T the staff told me that there's similar/duplicate question in that paper. Please inform the lecturer.... and I was like "har?? but this subject got 3 lecturers and they are not from my faculty. I only have the controller." So, she left me her number and all the instructions. =.=

T.T pls...... give....me a better day for the rest of the day.... ok? I'm not feeling very well edi.... and I dont want to get worst cos there's still plenty of things waiting for me to do. Pray for me will ya?

No comments: