Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mom is always the BEST

My body immune system wasnt tat strong lately... Flu & cough keep on coming. But this morning, there's an additional element - Fever. @.@ I hate fever.. it's been a long time since fever last visited me. My joints were painful and my throat felt so dry... knowing that fever is gonna attack me soon, I went to see doctor.

Reaching home, everybody had went out to work..leaving me alone at home. Bought some dimsum, ate it and ate my medicine. My body was getting weaker and weaker, joints are getting more n more painful - more like too sensitive. Instead of surfing the internet, I went to bed.. tried to slp but it's getting harder and harder. Felt that my blanket is not thick enough. My toes and fingers are getting colder with no blood. Switching the fan off does helped a little but I still felt cold. Got my jacket and wear it with blanket on me - I felt better.

Although I'm sick, my phone still kept on ringing. Seems like I'm a busy person har.. I started to slp at 10 stg till 4.30pm but I did woke up from time to time.. Cos it's just too suffering.. felt like my bones are coming out of my body. Headache came and attacked me too. There's one time I can't stand it anymore..called Jacob and cried.

How I wish mom is with me. Her love and warmth, I missed it so much. I miss her so much... not because I'm sick and I recall her warmth but I do miss her tender loving care. I cried for nobody knows how suffering am I that moment. I cried cos sickness did not go away. I cried cos Mom knows everything and she'll never leave me alone when I'm sick. Mommy, I love you.

1 comment:

Mek said...

Get well soon my dear! im sure it will be better tomorrow!!eat the medicine on time and lots of water! ask jacob cook bubur and soup for u~hehehe!