Monday, May 30, 2011

CPM: Exit 出口 Successful~



I would like to thank all of my dancers, partner and CPM production crew. We've made it~ It was a successful and memorable production. Without one of you, things will be different. You've played a BIG part in making the event and of course the biggest and most important player is always Our Most High God and Holy Spirit. We alone are nothing but in God, we are everything.. His Spiritual flow and touch are the factors that moved all hearts. Thank God!~




I would like to personally thank Billy for enduring all the hardships with me. Doing all the difficult task that I myself could not believe I'm really doing it (cos we usually see those moves dance by all the professional dancers). A big thank you to Eric who choreograph the demon part and understanding the effect that I want...Yuan Qing for assisting Eric and helping me to keep all the demons accesories. Thanks to all small demons (Jeremy, Yuan Qing, Guo Hao & Ah Fai), although you are small demon BUT you are the one that lift the whole drama atmosphere to the climax.. I really thank all of you. Thank you Hosanna & Alix for helping me with the angel part (e.g costumes & ballet shoes) especially transportation. Without both of you, I'm sure all of the dancers will have difficulties with transportation. Both of you have been really understanding.. I'm really grateful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thanks to all of my lovely angels (Alix, Crystal, Shao Qi,Chu Ling).. you've done well. Your Angelic look is finally in the EXIT. haha~ Thanks to Chu Ling.. I know it's been a lil hard for you. Cos it's a very last minute task..asking you to have an intensive training is really a big burden especially when I'm quite strict. I'm really sorry for pushing you so hard but I'm really grateful and happy that you can do it in a short time. *thumbs up* for you. Good Job!

To all of my dancers: I know I've been quite strict and fierce sometimes and pushing you all to the maximum is really "Sam fu" especially when I pin point people who did not do well. Really SORRY and hope you all will forgive me. Please do not take it into your heart and please smile and talk with me in the future okay?? =) Let's continue to stay like a family okay??

A msg from our producer, brother Kenneth, to all the dancers: Great Job for the spectacular performance. Pray that we can do greater things for His glory. God Bless..

To Liang Siong and Sebrina: Although both of you did not manage to join us in this production, please do not be sad and feel heart broken. We still have a lot of opportunities in the future. You two really did well in the practice, but we do understand that there are some things that we cannot avoid. Do not give up but put your hope in God. He will always open up a way for you when there seems to be no way. Remember this.. I still love both of you. Don't ever say that I've abandoned you..k? Jesus never abandon you, so do I. I'll keep my promise.

Thanks to all other Exit Production crew: You've worked hard! Thanks for all your effort.. Really thank God that I'm part of you all. haha~ We'll do greater things for Him in the future!! All Glory Be to God! Looking forward for Christmas event~

Everyone is tired... so, rest well and drink plenty of water. Weather is REAL HOT recently. Don't get sick. Keep your body in a good health and get ready for God's next plan. ^^

No comments: