Monday, May 2, 2011

Twice in a month

I'm super duper hyper excited now...

I'll be seeing my parents in 2 weeks plus time then after 4 days i'll be seeing them the 2nd time at two places. I can't believe it that they'll actually come & see the EXIT. Is this the day that we've been waiting for ages?? I do hope that God really hv chosen this day to reveal His message to him.

"Open the Eyes of my heart, Lord" Open the eyes of my daddy's heart, Lord. Let him see n feel the love you hv for him which is over pouring. Once again touch my mommy's heart. Melt her heart with your love and caring. Let her submit herself once again into your hands, my Lord. This is my prayer. In Jesus' name, Amen.

p.s So, Daddy & Mommy will be exploring my new home and having a sweet short holiday here in KL with us.. =) I am so HAPPY!! Pray for my daddy's salvation ok??

No comments: