Friday, May 6, 2011

Ooinngg sound

Oh my gosshh... I can't tahan it anymore.

The Ooooiinnngggg sound keeps on ooiinngg there making me more and more dizzy. Hello ppl, I'm feeling much more better than yesterday but it doesn't mean you can go on Oooiinnggg there for countless of times. You are making me dizzy @.@

I'm in the mid of rushing and translating my notes cos I have an exam coming up this sunday. Can you just stop Oooiinngg there and let me focus before I faint? Your Ooiinnggg sounds are definitely making me sick and feel a little nausea. arrgghh.... (see... it's still oooiinngg nonstop) my goodness, can someone just stop it? it's so annoying..

2 comments:

Mek said...

what is ooing sound????hahahahaha!!!like babi or spring sound LOL

Chelle said...

babi is oink oink... spring is doink doink.. but this is ooiinngg oooiinngg. T.T

I just knew where the sounds came from..it's from the lift. Feels like it's going to snap in any second. like over used by those students edi...My gosh, the lift is just located at the back of me. No wonder I can hear it so clearly lo, mek. Really wanna faint edi.