Thursday, May 19, 2011

My new daily alarm clock

For the first 2 days in new house, it's not a super comfortable experience. I've been trying very hard to sleep. I dont know whether it's because the weather is too HOT or it's because it's too new for me. But it's very unlikely to be the second reason because my bed is so comfortable now..although it's a little smaller than my previous bed.

I had a terrible experience on the first day.. I dunno which house is actually rearing some chicken, rooster or watever it is. I heard eeeheee..eehhee...eehhee... for a very long time early in the morning when the sun is not up yet. Then when it's sunrise, another eehee..ehhee..eeehhee.. My gosh! It's so annoying and I'm damn tired that day. I thought it was some kind of goose or some short breath animals. =.= Jacob was so frustrated early yesterday morning. He told me that he really wanted to catch the chicken or rooster or watever it is and cook it as a meal. XD cos he's too tired and only managed to slp for a few hours before going out to work again.

Today, it's better.. cos the sound is not that loud. Maybe it's because I've shut all the windows. But Im pretty sure what it is edi because instead of eeehheee...eeehee... it's actually cuck-cock-cuckoo...(so it's actually crowing) It's a rooster!! My gosh... How am I going to endure it for as long as I stay in that house. It'll be my daily alarm clock. (-.-") I need my beauty sleep.. I'm so tired... I just want a quiet environment. plssss give it to me....

Solutions:
-soundproof window..
-thick curtain

As if it's really my own house instead of rented house. =.= Who is willing to sponsor me? =D

1 comment:

Mek said...

the other day was doing doing sound now is ehheeee ehheee sound LOL!!!cham!