Monday, May 16, 2011

Shifting to a new nest

For these past 5.5 years, I've been shifting from one place to another place for like 6 times. This is the 7th time! My goshhh!! Now only I realized. @.@

Shifting is not a very good thing to do especially when u have to move like anually. Although some may say "treat it as an exercise". I tell u... It's like taking your life and squeezing you out of everything. Definitely a nightmare for me. Packing is tiring... moving things are tiring and even unpacking is tiring.

However, moving to this new nest is definitely a heaven for me i think. It's a well renovated hse.. feels like a real home but without complete set of house furniture. Hopefully, we'll hv a complete one in the future. I've bought so many things for this new hse.. New hse with new bed, mattress, pillow, aircon, washing machine...wow~ my life will b so comfortable! lol~

Then, we have a set of sofa given by church friend, a tv given by sis's ex boss, a friend given by God. LOL~ we hv new hsemate!! yeah~

My new hsemate is damn cute~ I've told her before that I was planning to buy the LG health deluxe aircon but I bought another brand last sat without informing her. I forgot actually... The delivery was supposed to be at 6-7pm today and they've said they'll call before they send it over. I did not receive any call except a msg indicating there's a missed call. I didnt return the call cos it's unknown to me. So, they called my new hsemate instead.

During the delivery, I think they asked my new hsemate where to put the things. I've bought two things which are two diff brands. I guess the guy must hv asked, "Ini LG letak mana??". Without actually looking at what it is, I think my new hsemate said, "LG? Oh.. LG atas atas."

After delivery she called n informed me that the things hv been delivered to our new hse. I was surprised at first cos it's earlier than the expected delivery time but shocked when I told her, I've bought another brand of aircon and that LG is supposed to be washing machine.. and it's mistakenly moved and trap upstairs now. LOL!~

I bet she'll b reading my post... so, I just wanns say... My new hsemate U are really super funny and cute~ My life will b awesome with u as a part of our new family. Can't wait to laugh my head off with you~

No comments: