Monday, November 7, 2011

Updates

Hmm... been keeping all these pics in my phone for quite some time. As you all know, it's monsoon season.. so, it's been raining heavily recently. Look at some pics that I've got last few weeks..

Super dark clouds coming towards our direction.. >.<


We're being engulfed by the dark clouds... waiting to be hit by the super heavy drops of rain.

No more pics edi.... Raining too heavily that time.. cant even see the road. @.@

So, we're finished with the boring topic and now let's go on with what I have.... Hehhee... both Ojiejies and aunt came back from their UK-Europe trip and bought me lotsa souvenirs... Love it so so so so much. Got a nice shirt from Esprit, Nice cap from dunno where... Loccitane Butter Shea Body cream, 2 cans of my favourite cranberry juice.. Slurrrpp! a box of choc nougat with alcohol from dunno where.. one of the place la.. I also dont rmb...mayb germany? and a box of Kinder Bueno!! woot!! My FAV! ahaha~~ Love my sistas n aunt!

 Thank U veli muchie!


Ooppss... let's not forget abt this one.. hehehe~ Another souvenir from my sis.... A pen from switzerland with a super cute cow on top of the pen. Cute~ Thank u, sandra!

With lotsa chocolates piling up in my room n office, look what I've got here too! additional choc.... =))

Patchi Choc from our ex-staff. Yuuummmyy~~~ Love it!


 Today....... I bought a lot of things too! but my purse vomit blood edi.. T.T anyone wanna help me?? anyone wanna sponsor me this month?? XD nvm la... I'm not that poor what. I'm rich..... rich in heaven? ^^ hopefully~ 

I bought all of these today.... as u can see... it's all make up things.. @.@ stock for my dancers makeup. haha~ no la... some r my personal use.. two for ann.. 1 extra thing (if u notice that) which does not belong to this category of things.... is for one of my dancer. hehe~  FYI, I bought... eyelashes, 3 additional brushes for my collection, glue, MAC new glitter series, Ann's eyeliner, a concealer, brushes bag. =D super happie! But it's like... abt rm400 edi.. T.T

The MAC items! with ann's MAC fluidline eyeliner in blacktrack.

~These are mine~

A new house for my brushes! Neat & Tidy! woot woot! love it so so so much!
Next thing to buy is...the make up box. ^^

A new concealer that I found from Lash Bar. Gonna try it... very cheap! only rm25.. We'll see how it cover up all those blemishes and brighten up the dark circle. If it's good... will definitely buy it again. hehehe~

Nah, that's all for now la... Just wanna share how happy am I with those souvenirs & makeup tools. haha~ U must hv said.."ceh! better dont read this rubbish."
Thank u veli much for spending ur time here la... LOL!

2 comments:

feiching said...

wa.. seeing ur makeup thing make me crazy~~~ ar!! i wan it!! where u bought the concealer o??

Chelle said...

Bought it from Lash Bar. The one in Midvalley is a small kiosk only, at the underground bridge connecting the Gardens & MV. They have a shop in Sunway too! Mayb they have more things there.. I'm not sure. But the lash glue is a recommended item! No clumps, easy to use, n invisible once applied. =)