Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sorry

I am so sorry if i've mistreated/scolded/forgetting/neglecting or talking to you in a manner which is improper to you. Very very very sorry. Please forgive me.

It's been a very very bz week for me. I admit that I'm very blur/confused/sleepy/short tempered recently. I apologize!

I know i've hurt someone when she asked me that very same question. ='( she was so upset. She said sorry to me.. She sounded so sad. I am so sorry. At first, I dont feel like replying her msg (cos I got very annoyed and irritated by her after 3 days of calls), but Holy Spirit rebuked/scolded me. Felt so uncomfortable and hurt at the same time. After 16 hours, i replied her msg. Realizing that a word of comfort is very important to her.

If it happens to you too, I just wanted to say I am sorry. I dont mean to. Mayb i've been a lil harsh without realizing it. Please forgive me.

2 comments:

bk said...

ok la..since you repented...forgive you lo..

peacefreezer-pik yee said...

never know keong is the "she"...lol, not bad, at least she admit...pass by