Thursday, November 10, 2011

Conjunctivitis

Sigh! Why in the world my eye chose to b infected at this day?

It started to get itchy & red on wed nite.. Thursday morning.. it swells. Then, okay... with reduced puffiness & redness. Thought it will be orite by today. Seen my optometrist.. he said, "Hmm.. no corneal ***(dunno wat they called edi). Should b only inflammation. Only some type of conjunctiva inflammation."

Then, went off to see doctor... gave me some prescription with an antibiotic eyedrop. Got 2 days mc... so lucky! I can just cancelled off my annual leave and change it to mc. Reached home around 3pm. Rest and nap a while... when I woke up, it freaks me out. =.= it got worst... both upper and lower eyelid were swollen. Can barely open my right eye. sighhh.... n tml is Ann's big day. Guess i nid to say bye bye to contact lens and makeup. Nid to wear a nerdy spec/sun glasses to cover my eye edi... if it really got worst, i'm not even sure whether I can attend the memorial event. T.T

Oh God, I need your healing..

p.s Dont freak out ok? it's me.. not other ppl. =)) scroll down if you r ready.








No comments: