Friday, November 25, 2011

Convent

I'm proud of my Franciscan friends.. Time flies~ 9 yrs in a blink of an eye. I do felt that we're getting old.. (i mean our age, but still young at heart. hahaha~ altho, some became mommy edi). lol~

Some became doctors, some engineers, some lawyers, some artiste, some lecturers/teachers, some dunno~ too many.. cant rmb! So proud of them.... All became more n more prettier each and every day. All u can see is..... sexay lady!~ XD

While I was browsing through some webpage, youtubes, look what I found! A very nice song... although I'm not very into Malay song.. but this one.. definitely a *thumbs up* song. I miss listening to her voice actually.. She used to sing Mariah Carey's song (cos that's her idol), she's one of our vocalist.. A soprano voice, can b soft, distinct, & powerful!

Following is the youtube video:

Another Franciscan vocalist, my senior, wow~ she's so famous among the orang putih now.. haha!

I miss The Bestarians, I miss SFC, I miss everyone in KK and I also miss KK's foods... ='(

Anyone coming? wanna tapao some food for me?? Errmm... I want dumplings, durian/choc swiss roll cakes, etc etc.

No comments: