Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Short circuit

I cant slp well these few days.. T.T feels like a lil insonmia. I forgot what I dreamt of on mon nite...but ytd nite was like... Joyful & Merry-go-around in my brain/subconscious. @.@

Hmm.... how should I start? There are too many projects on hand currently & too many works nid to be done in office too. Well, office works... do it only in office la.. but dance projects.. har! this one starts rite after working time. Ytd, i was playing the songs nonstop.. thinking n thinking. Browsing youtubes for more ideas... one of it was single ladies (cos they hv some jazz steps). But honestly, i dont really like tat song... somehow, tat song was playing all nite in my head instead of the "God rest ye merry gentlemen". @.@ all the jazz moves.. the props... my gosh! it's too happening la in my subconscious. Super sleepy now... sigghh...

Well... December, you better be good! Dance moves u better make a good impression... since u made my subconscious super joyful. Awaiting for december... 3, 18, 23, both 25 christmas dance. Gayao ar, CYS!

No comments: