Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wish to say NO

Sometimes I really wish to say NO.

No for everything.
No for every favour ppl asked for.
No for all the tasks that have been given to me.
No for putting on a mask.
No for being so kind.
No for taking all the responsibilities when it is initially none of my business.

Why should I be so kind? Why should I help everyone? Why should I bombard myself with all these stresses? Why should I be the only person doing all of this?

I know I know.. ppl will gv me the same answers. I know I know I KNOW!

How I wish ppl will be considerate enough.. how I wish ppl will be kind enough to help... how I wish ppl will be polite... I wish ppl know how to communicate well. I did not say I'm always correct.. I'm perfect.. or I know everything but be kind in all ways pls.

I'm worried, I'm stressed up, I'm hurt.. I've thought of abandoning everything, leave this place and go home.

But God is graceful to me... He knew I'm suffocating.. I told him I dont feel like doing anything last nite. I thought I cant slp well... I thought my mind will be blank. I never ever thought that He will gv me a sweet dream. An unexpected dream... A dream that doesn't relate to any of my tension. A vacation, a happy moment to be remembered, a dream that actually cheer me up with a joke... Thank you so much.  

No comments: