Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Who Understands Me?

This question kept on popping in my head....

Who? Who understands me?

I've tried my very best to make sure everyone is happy with everything... I know their situation/condition well but other than this... wat else can I do? Is there anyone out there who understands me? I dont want to complain... n I did not. I did not say NO or give excuses or complaints that I have too much things to do and dont want this and that.

When you show me faces, do you know how I felt? It hurts me.. I dont like ppl who talks about me at the back. I dont like people complaining at the back. If you dont like it, tell me.. if you wan to change, tell me... if I can change something, i'll try my very best to change. But if I cant, will you try to understand me and try to tolerate? Not one but few... it's like slicing my heart into slices.

I know it really test me a lot.... or mayb it's a lesson for me to learn. To learn to be better... to learn to be more patience.. to learn to love more.

I am thankful to ppl who has helped me a lot... Really thankful. You know who you are... thank you so much.

I am sad and hurt but when I got home, something was shining/blinking so brightly at the top of the staircase. =) so happy that it actually cheered me up a little... but tears flow down when I got back in my tiny little space.. He Comforted me in some ways... He's the Only One who understands me well.. No one knws how I feel deep in my heart, but He knew all.. The question has been answered... He is the Only One.

"Think about His love. His immeasurable love is for us, for you and me."

2 comments:

bk said...

God knows your heart of serving Him..

When you don't give up serving the ministry, you are telling God, you don't give up loving Him.

God will reward you greatly for all your sacrifices..

peacefreezer-pik yee said...

Chelle jie,
+u
u r really a great one
have joy ya, as the christmas theme :)
rest well
HUGSS