Monday, April 4, 2011

1 month to go..

As you all know the "Exit" cpm production has been postponed to 29th May 2011 with 2 sessions, 11am and 1pm at Bentley. However, it seems like my body and mind is in a stress condition now. @.@

I have muscle cramp these few days.. sleeping and waking up with body aching. Gosh, I have to admit that I'm getting old is it? ='( but it's okay... cos I'm not the only person having all this symptoms haha! all of us are in the same condition. Yesterdat, H told me that her butt is flowering! hahaha~~ 

My mind was in great tension too... U know what I've dreamt of last nite?? My team's dress turns into a blue green dress with sponge cushioning all over the dress. Making one to looks like puffy doll. The dress came with cushioned collar instead of the wide U neck that I wanted. Instead of soft and comfortable dress, it became a puffy and hard to move around dress. (@.@!!) my goodness.... usually I forgot my dreams easily after I woke up but this one.. it haunted me up till now.

Am I really that stress?? I know my muscle is.. haha~ still in painful condition la.. moving an inch feels like pulling my whole muscle out. ='(

No comments: