Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Schedule

Do I really look that tired lately?? @.@ the 5th floor staff said I looked extremely tired lately.. well, my look isn't that important. All I can feel is that.. my eyes are heavy! (I need toothpick..toothpick~) haha~

My mind is... recently, my memory is not that good. I kept on forgetting things or maybe my schedule is too packed till I can't remember what I've arranged or what others told me. Do you want to be my planner?? my personal assistant perhaps? =)) Or my clone?? I wish I can do all things without the feeling of fatigue in my body.

Have a peek into my schedule for this week (or mayb will continue till next week(s)):
Mon- Angel's dance practice
Tues- Dance practice
Wed - Tuition
Thurs- Dance practice
Fri- Tuition
Sat- Cell group/DF/Dance practice
Sun- Sun service/Dance practice.

Let's see... hmm... mostly dance practice hor..? No wonder my muscle is so stress. XD However, my body muscle is not that painful edi but shoulder still a little stiff. Massage? free massage from anyone? =) U r welcome to massage me with all sorts of techniques u hv up on ur sleeve. hehe~ pijak on my back oso can! no prob~ (but dont tell me u r 80kg la.. my bones will break)