Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stress

I cant even sleep well last nite. All I have in my mind was dance moves. The idea that I need to incorporate into the dance. All the "sensual" touch.. @.@

Never in my life, other than my boyfriend(s), I have intimate touch with. So stress! It's common you know.. I grew up in a convent school (means no guy at all except for the male school teachers in both primary & secondary schools). The only male friends I have were mostly from church. How am I suppose to actually allow them to touch me ( I rmb.. only Daniel ever put his hand on my shoulder for pic..others no)?? I cant.. I feel weird to tell u the truth. ticklish?? no..

It's not that I'm selling at a very high price but I just cant. It's hard.. siiggghhh.... If one touch my hand/arm, it's ok.. I can accept it. shoulder, forcefully say ok la.. but waist, my goodness.. face? No! I cant.. this is super weird. I cant pass my own self.

I need a breakthrough is it? It's just a dance.. I know. So, I nid to b a lil braver? T.T someone pls help me. HELP!!

No comments: