Monday, April 4, 2011

My Virology Lab Practical

There are 3 videos shown here... It's all culturing embryonic cell from a chicken embryo. These videos were taken since 2009 during my virology practical but I have no time to upload or to convert & cut to be uploaded in youtube (previously, there's a limitation for youtube where one can only upload a max of 10mins long video..but now, we are able to upload video which is longer than 15 mins). As you all know, I've lost my lappie and I've lost all the software but fortunately, I still have the video in my mobile phone. So, here it is! enjoy~

  • Demonstration by Mr. Bunny on how to do the cell culturing.

  • Part 1 of the lab practical was done by me. I love practicals... hehe~ miss those time.. This is the dissection part & embryonic cell culturing.
  • Part 2 was continued my lab partner in further culturing the cell for other body parts.

No comments: