Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Be strong!

Exit is nearer and nearer as the time goes by...

My heart aches when I heard all sorts of news happening around us. Sprained ankle, car accidents, sickness, body aching, etc etc. Today around 2.30pm, I received a sms saying, "I want cry already, because I wash my shirt hua dao... my leg n body liu xue le, hen tong". I immediately called her up..

On the other end, she was crying terribly.. asking about her condition, she told me her toe nail came off and the side of her body got scratch.. her cries deeply hurts my heart. I comforted her and advice her to get her wound wash & wrap up.

Our Father in Heaven,
I give thanks to you that you have chosen us to hear your calling,
I give thanks unto you that you give us the strength to live on day by day,
I give thanks to you that you help us to create stronger bonds each and everyday, strengthening us in both physically & spiritually,
I pray that, Oh God, it's your will be done and not ours.
Purify and sanctify us, so that You may use us to the fullest in your ministry,
Clease us, Oh Lord, with your blood that you have shed for us.
Nail our sins on the cross, and remember not our sins.
Lead us and guide us into your path with your words and spirit.
I pray that, Oh God, you'll cover us with your blood,
send forth your angels to protect us and our families,
Strengthen us as you have given us the authority and power with your heavenly angels to fight with the princes of air and regain the lost souls.
Here, I submit the dance team into your hands,
Be with us Jehovah, All glory and honour are yours.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be strong my dear brothers & sisters in Christ. Don't cry and give up but stay strong and ask for His comfort. Do not complain but give thanks all the time. He has CHOSEN you, so lift up your cross and walk with Him into the narrow gate to gain the treasure in Heaven.

No comments: