Monday, April 25, 2011

Lucky to know earlier

Today is like a normal day in office... but with a lil headache, flu n sorethroat. I did not realize anything wrong with me... until I felt my own skin while going down the staircase on the way to my sis's office. Weird.. why would I feel it? It should be my skirt that's covering my thigh.

Oh gosh... I realized there's a hole at the side. The thread had came off revealing my thigh. O.O cham lo... how am I goin to cover it up? asking for safety pin here n there but found none.

Back in my office, I sat there thinking...maybe my blazer will help me cover it up. But it's not long enough.. I can still clearly see my skin. Think think think... *A bulb lighted up* the best solution ever! hahaha~ I quickly grabbed it and went to the washroom. Solved my problem like nothing happened before.

Do you know what's my solution? hahaha~ My best friend for office tools... stapler! XD Bye bye my embarassing moment! It's lucky to know it earlier or else ppl will stare at me during lunch time. Thank God!

2 comments:

Mek said...

Hey you're so smart of thinking to stapler!!i think i did the same thing before but i only had celotape at that time! LOL! btw i changed me address to theroadtobemek !!thanks for dropping by dear!Muah

Chelle said...

lol~ i just got ur comment today. It's a super delayed. =.= blogger server must have been too crowded.