Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's a fragrance or a poison?

What do you think about body odour??

Do you know some ppl has a very very very strong body odour? My nose is so sensitive. I remember there's once, when I took the train to somewhere and it stopped at the pasar seni, ppl came rushing in to the train. Somehow there's one bangladesh guy i think, he stood right in front of me. He raised his arm to hold the handle. Oh my!! A strong smell came right out from where you know... my nose reacted so fast, that I can actually felt the itchiness..n not long after that, I started sneezing nonstop. Runny nose came and attacked me. T.T

I'm not sure whether you had encountered this incident before but some ppl... they put on their cologne or perfume or dunno wat. It is so strong that even when they are gone from the lift, or room, or place/area, that super strong fragrance is still there! O.O it's a like a poison... it's not a fragrance to me, it's a poisonous gas. It's too strong tat I almost faint once in the lift. siggh... ppl oh ppl..

Just now... someone came into my office. He stopped by for a while. Not even 3 mins... when he left, his odour... urggghhh.... it's still here. it's so strong.. =X I really wanna faint edi. I dont knw why some ppl, if you know that you have strong body smells, pls la.. use some nice fragrance n not too strong smell perfume can o not? Or if you know that you are going to sweat a lot, can u just wipe it with handkerchief or bring extra shirts?? Or bring some small bottles of perfume (mild type - if you dont like the strong ones?)with you everywhere you go..

Yes, I'm quite sensitive.. or shud I say.. I am very sensitive. My nose is sensitive.. my skin is sensitive. So, pls think on my behalf, okie?

- I can't stand strong body odour.
- I can't smell too strong perfume - I will really faint, I'm not joking. I've experienced it before. It was a blackout for me.
- My nose will get super itchy and thereafter, runny nose will attack me for at least 1 day.

Ohh...p-uh-leasssseeee ppl..

1 comment:

Mek said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!sigh i experienced this before too...many times when i was eatinsumtin at the same time...i feel like was eating food with that odour =/